Here are a few of our favorite campaign slogans that have come out of recent blog posts, comments, and updates on our Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Each slogan is linked to the post or update which inspired it. These are not in any particular order. We love them all.
- Three Word Chant: Do thy will! … Do thy will! … Do thy will!
- Not Barbara Bush’s father.
- Why settle for the lesser wickedness?
- “The absolute rule of the state shall be a function of the absolute liberty of each individual will.”
- Immanentizing the Eschaton? Been there, done that.
- “Except ye be free to act, ye cannot act.”
- Don’t waste your vote on Cthulhu.
- “The principle of popular election is a fatal folly.”
- The Best Chance for Libertarians.
- Aleister Crowley 2012: Spread the Virus!
Also see the Top Ten Reasons to support Aleister Crowley in 2012.
Feel free to use any of the above to make your own bumper stickers or other propaganda!
Have any ideas for campaign slogans? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post them to our on our Twitter or Facebook, and we’ll post the best ones.
Pingback: Aleister Crowley 2012 commemorative coins « Mesikämmen