Not sure if Aleister Crowley is the right candidate? Here are ten more reasons to support the AC2012 campaign.
- Tired of the boring scandals that the barbaric media constantly exaggerate? Aleister Crowley will never say that he didn’t inhale, and he will always be forthcoming about the many affairs he’ll have while in office.
- Waiting for your leaders to contact extraterrestrial life? Perhaps this was a self-portrait? Aleister Crowley drew this image with the caption “LAM” around 1918. See Crowley’s drawing below, and come to your own conclusions.
- Is it time for another psychedelic summer of love? With Aleister Crowley in office, you won’t have to worry about the C.I.A. giving you bad acid, and you won’t have to worry about law enforcement when having an orgy at a local park.
- Unlike any other candidate in the running, if elected Aleister Crowley promises to rise from the dead. Are you ready for the first zombie President?
- Aleister Crowley ushered in a new era and overturned the philosophies of the last 2000 years, offering a new formula which transcends the boundaries of East & West and the morality of Good & Evil.
- Not only would prayer be allowed in school, but you would be allowed to say “Will” over your lunch, or perform the Mass of the Phoenix at evening classes.
- If you believe the world will end in December of 2012, why not vote for Aleister Crowley in November that year?
- With Aleister Crowley as President, you can rest assured he would veto any legislation of morality and eliminate the prohibition of drugs.
- After the election, you can say, “Don’t blame me, I voted for Aleister Crowley!”
- Do you have the “bank bailout blues?” Aleister Crowley would let them fail without hesitation.
¡Muchas gracias! to PijamaSurf for inspiring a few of the above reasons to support Aleister Crowley in 2012.
Pingback: Aleister Crowley 2012 commemorative coins « Mesikämmen
Pingback: Aleister Crowley for Mayor of London | Aleister Crowley 2012
Pingback: Les dix bonnes raisons de soutenir Aleister Crowley en 2012. « Aleister Crowley 2012 FR
Pingback: Yet Another 10 Reasons to Support Aleister Crowley in 2012 | Aleister Crowley 2012
Sure mr. Crowley for President, no doubt !
So much has been said about Big AL, so little of it true or without agenda.
My usual response is: Form your own opinion. Read his books, critically.
Make an informed decision on the course of your life.
Have as much FUN as possible.
Stay OUT OF JAIL!
Jack :. :.
Pingback: Don’t blame me, I voted for Aleister Crowley! | Aleister Crowley 2012
Pingback: The Answer to 1984 is 666 | Aleister Crowley 2012
Pingback: Top 10 reasons to support Aleister Crowley in 2012 | Aleister Crowley 2012
Not only that, we wouldn’t have to worry about hope and change, or even listen to a bullshit “State of the Union” speech filled platitudes and worthless rhetoric – we’d be free from ourselves and others, YES!
Aleister Crowley has my vote certainly, i wish i was a human being and could vote. Would love to vote in California too.