You can now print AC 2012 propaganda at home, as fliers or t-shirt transfers or, you know, stuff. Use these links:
High resolution images:
- Color AC2012 tall image (for your color printer)
- Color AC2012 square image (for your color printer)
- Black & white AC2012 image (for best results, print on bright red paper)
- “The Answer to 1984 is 666” high-resolution color image
- “V for Victory” graphic including Crowley’s Mark of the Beast and the phrase “In Hoc Signo Vinces” (“in this sign you will conquer”)
- Alternative designs for printing and memes: See our post, “5 New Graphics“
- Crowley Corps large format
- “Don’t blame me, I voted for Aleister Crowley” wide rectangle, text only
- “Don’t blame me, I voted for Aleister Crowley” with photo
- “Don’t blame me, I voted for Aleister Crowley” sideways text with photo
- AC2012 QR code points to this website. Use it by itself or add it to one of the other images!
- Do you need a custom image, sized to fit your propaganda piece? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the specs; we’ll be happy to throw it together for you!
Printing images as large posters using your home printer
Want to print a big poster using the above graphics, on your own printer? It’s easy! You can set your printer to blow up an image to fill multiple sheets, then just tape the sheets together. Laminate or cover in tape to protect against the elements, and attach a stick to hold your sign up. Different printers and computers have different places in their menus for setting this up – just go to “Print” and then look around for options saying tiling or poster.
PDF flyers and brochures:
- Tri-fold Brochure (print double-sided and fold)
- “Top Ten” double sided fliers: Half page color | Full page color | Half page b/w | Full page b/w
- “Liber OZ” black & white PDF
- More handbills – coming soon!
NEXT, take a photo of your AC 2012 propaganda, whether you bought it or made it, and send it to us at email@example.com and we will post the best pics right here. Simply attach your photo and write that you give us permission to use the photo in this blog. Feel free to include a caption but it is not required. We’d love to link back to your website or whatever too, so give us a link if you’ve got one.
We are most especially interested in seeing the AC 2012 image on display near major city landmarks, world wonders, your home town square, on supermodels, in hard-to-get-to places, whatever. Be creative!