There are many, many reasons to become a supporter of Aleister Crowley for President of the U.S. in 2012. Here are our ten favorites at this time:
- 10. If you are fed up with the election process, for whatever reason, Aleister Crowley provides a more meaningful choice than Mickey Mouse, Cthulhu, or Jackie Broyles.
- 9. You can get a photo posted here — of yourself, your favorite hang-out, or anything else which includes an AC2012 poster, t-shirt or other propaganda that you can make yourself.
- 8. Looking for a way to stir up controversy at the next party you attend? Mention AC2012.com to a couple partisan voters and watch the sparks fly!
- 7. The campaign provides an easy way to change the subject when someone starts talking about the Mayan calendar or Terence McKenna.
- 6. Whether your aesthetic sense could be called goth or punk, and whether you are anarchist, communist, syndicalist, or fascist, our campaign image will match your wardrobe.
- 5. Since this campaign is a means to promulgate the Law of Thelema (thereby helping to establish your own freedom), supporting this campaign (whether you actually vote for Aleister Crowley or not) could reasonably be considered part of your True Will.
- 4. Help to overturn the ubiquitous slave morality of both Christianity and secular humanism.
- 3. Help to educate people who have only heard the tabloid journalism about Crowley propagated by the Spectacle.
- 2. Why settle for the lesser wickedness?
- 1. Aleister Crowley only needs 1% of the vote to send his message of liberty around the world.
Share your favorite reasons with us, or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org